Things from Star Wars that I specifically collect:
ESB Bounty Hunters (primarily Boba Fett)
Added to the list:
I’m trying to not stress out over next week’s medical procedure (colonoscopy) and the deadline for a job posting.
I’m so distracted (and tired), that I left some change at the self check-out machine at Target. Whoops.
On the bright side, I got another porg, this one squeaks (or squawks) when you squeeze it.
He looks so excited!
I buckled him in on the ride home from Target
Found this little guy at Target in Albany.
Pepsi Leader standing by…
While picking up my Poe Dameron helmet at Best Buy, I picked this up:
And then a trip a the Disney Store later, and…
It was time to swap out the Rogue One figure set at work anyways…
Last night: ordered 3 different Porgs
And because a friend posted a picture of himself wearing one of these, I ordered one:
Dice what failed today…
The group. My character is the koala.
Whoops, ran into some automatons
Michellesheen and BB-8
Today I saw a few items during my Target run that I’d usually pick up right away.
But the fact that I have more than a few figures still in their packaging has made me curb my figure purchases.
I simply don’t have room for a lot of this stuff anymore.
Of course, this all goes out the window when Force Friday rolls around.
The other Star Wars films I’d like to see:
- Jawas: The Movie – like Minions, but with Jawas
- Boba Fett: heist film, possibly a buddy film with Han Solo or Lando Calrissian
- Ezra/Kanan: show us their fate after Rebels goes off the air
- Cheers-like movie at either Anchorhead or Mos Eisley cantina
- Figrin D’an and the Modal Nodes: A Hard Day’s Night or Help!, Star Wars style
- The Battle of Taanab: Google it
- Ord Mantel: what bounty hunter was that, Han?
The Star Wars films I don’t want to see:
- Sand People