The following items arrived at the office during my week off:
Ball Park Baseball: 1950 MLB season and 3 stadiums that I needed for other seasons
– History Maker Baseball: 1971 MLB season
– Second Season: 2001 XFL season (whut?)
– Red White & Blue Racing: 2016 NASCAR season
I need to find a way to play these football games in a shorter time period.
I’m only halfway through the Super Bowl LI replay, which I started around the coin toss of the actual game on Sunday.
I guess I can just put this aside for now, and play something else, like the new golf game.
I started a Second Season football preplay of Super Bowl LI right before the game started.
I had finished the first quarter as the game ended.
And then I got the updated Super Bowl teams file from Downey Games for their Game Winning Drive Football game.
I may try to finish the Second Season one this week, while playing the GWD Football one as well.
I figure that I should play a game soon, since I had this board printed/laminated yesterday.
This is a new beginning for this particular site, so I’m not sure if I’ll post previous stuff, or just continue on from where the last site left off.
Which would mean these replays:
- 1921 NY Giants season (Payoff Pitch Baseball)
- 1967 San Francisco Giants season (Ball Park Baseball)
- 1967 Denver Broncos season (Second Season)
- 1974 John D’Acquisto season (History Maker Baseball)
- 1979 Winston Cup Racing Series (Red White & Blue Racing)
- 1984 Dwight Gooden Rookie season (Replay Baseball)
- 1985 Doc Gooden Cy Young season (Inside Pitch Baseball)
- 1990 Harbaugh ‘What if?’ scenario (Second Season)
These were the ones I was focusing on before the other site was hacked, so I’ll be playing these soon enough.